2014/02/28

Feb, 2014

今月の気分まとめ。


Always taking ten steps back and one step forward
She's tired, but she don't stop
(She)


Water Spirit feelin' springin' round my head
Makes me glad that I'm not dead
(Witchi Tai To)


you better bring yourself, bring yourself
(QueenS)


Cause I know you're just too proud
You couldn't step outside the Boho dance now
Even if good fortune allowed
(The Boho Dance)



give me all you got, don't hold back
well I should probably warn you I'll be just fine
no offense to you don't waste your time
(Happy)


And we'll never be royals, it don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us. We crave a different kind of buzz.
(Royals)


I've been waiting patiently for you to come on.
Baby, please talk to me. Gimme some...
(Sexy mom)


My eyes are full of stars, but I just can't reach 'em... oh, how high they are
I got to believe what I'm seeing - ooh, maybe it could come true
But in a modern world that can be so hard to do
I feel so homesick, where's my home, where I belong, where I was born
I was told to go where the wind would blow and it blows away
I wake up, rise to the sun, I go to work and I come back home
(Rise to the Sun)




Father, father, let me love you
Saw you wandering in my dream last night singing
Wonder, wonder what you might do
You can't simply hide our dream in the blue
(Father, Father)


Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
(In My Life)


When the king takes sides,
leaving moral minds; soldiers take their share.
Nighthawks seem to sense that now is the time.
Deep inside them burns the raging fire of life.
He'll take back what he owns.
(King and Cross)


All I see is you. Stars. Open-arms. Pharaohs. God. Golden.
All I see is you. Stars. Open-arms. Pharaohs. God. Kings and queens.
Breath slow. Be low. Capacity is unfulfilled take the lead you will.
Head raised. Un-caged. More to do there's more for you.
(Pharaohs)






When we up in the club, all eyes on us.
See the boys in the club, they watching us.
Everybody in the club, all eyes on us.
(Scream & Shout)
















Here's a little song I wrote.
You might want to sing it note for note.
Don't worry, be happy.
In every life we have some trouble.
But when you worry you make it double.
Don't worry, be happy.
Don't worry, be happy now.




I'm a fool for that shake in your thighs.
I'm a fool for that sob in your sighs.
I'm a fool for your belly.
I'm a fool for your love.
(Open)


Don't run away, don't slip away my dear.
Don't run away, don't slip away my dear.
(The Fall)






Know this day has start with me
We're gonna walk this land together
(Walk This Land)



If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me
God only knows what I'd be without you
(God Only Knows)




When you wake up early in the morning,
And you work like devils in the sun.
Time slips away without warning,
But freedom day will come.
(Soul Captives)


There was a finer life .
When I was with my friends and I could always see my family.
That's what I still want now.
Even if I'm here and I know they won't be waiting.
(Still Sound)







0 件のコメント: