2014/02/20

Don't worry, Be happy.


Here's a little song I wrote.
You might want to sing it note for note.
Don't worry, be happy.
In every life we have some trouble.
But when you worry you make it double.
Don't worry, be happy.
Don't worry, be happy now.
*I like original version, but her style is also good. Her style of adding sounds one by one is symbolizing "happy".

Today, my friend send me an e-mail. "My niece was born! As you said, my niece is so special! ...and, I got a new job!" It's so great! Once, she'd lost her way and had worried about her future same as me. She couldn't stay at her office (by the circumstances of the workplace), and she learned English again. Though I forgot asking what kind of job she got, she must be filled with exciting. As for me, my nephew's birth (more than 8 years ago!) had led me to try to change my life. I was shocked of too happy that my sister could really really give birth. I thought that I should have healthy life. I felt that her newborn baby could do nothing but encourage us. Gradually, my life is clearly being improved. I believe power of life. Now, my brother also has his baby. Most of my friends have gotten married till last year, some of those have their baby! It's the most creative thing in our life that we make our own family.



There are many journals floating into the screen at Facebook. I can't catch up most of them. While my breaking, new journals has come again, I wonder what I've read and thought. I came to think that life may be like that. I can't catch up most of their life. I'm here, but they are there. I'm sometimes irritated at this "timeline" (they seems to have too many things to listen or show), because I feel that I'm forced to know. But, I'm now feeling good, because I feel I can entrust a flow, and because I feel that they are exactly living now.

*****

I'm sorry for my journal written in shaky English.
If you find a mistake, please tell me secretly.

0 件のコメント: